Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Phones

5 watchers
7 Sep
7:33pm, 7 Sep 2020
14302 posts
richmac
Depending on what you want to spend I really like my Cat S41.

Scratch proof glass, water/sweatproof. Basically Me proof which is difficult to get ;-)

Camera is ok ish loads of storage

Dual sim as well, whatever that means

About £300
10 Sep
9:26pm, 10 Sep 2020
43793 posts
Lip Gloss
My phone arrived today and the one thing I can’t do ( there is probably lots of things I can’t figure out ) is get my own ring tone onto it :-(
10 Sep
9:41pm, 10 Sep 2020
46286 posts
alpenrose
I'd quite like to get a new phone too. I like Motorola but am a bit wary as they are now a Chinese phone when originally they were American. They win on price though, maybe I should just suck up and go with it. I am a bit of a technophobe though and don't really need the actual phone part of it much. ;-)
12 Sep
5:19pm, 12 Sep 2020
43826 posts
Lip Gloss
Can’t work out if it’s the newness of the phone but it keeps updating stuff and asking me restart the phone - it’s really getting on my nerves :-(
23 Nov
7:51pm, 23 Nov 2020
46202 posts
Lip Gloss
Just discovered my Motorola G7 doesn’t have voicemail and when I dial 1571 it says it’s a technical fault. If I go on YouTube to see how to set one up it tells me to contact my carrier....does that mean BT in my case as that’s who my sim deal is with?

TiA

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Sparkly Lip Gloss
I have always had contract phones but am now sim only so looking just to buy a phone.
I just use m...

Close