Pfitzinger for NON-Marathoners (Faster Road Racing)
6:49pm, 16 Oct 2023
Bowman πΈπͺKeep banging mate, is very nice to read about and is mostly why we are here.
Great that the plan is working for you!
7:07pm, 16 Oct 2023
Bowman πΈπͺ*on* π
About This Thread
- Hal Higdon / Ben Wisbey marathon plans Sep 2020
- Hansons Marathon Method Jan 2013
- The Sub 3:15 Marathon Thread Nov 2023
- Advanced Marathoning by P&D Any tried the schedules? Nov 2022
- P&D - 70-85mpw - 18 week plan support thread Jul 2015
- Hanson running programme (sadly nothing to do with mmm bop) Jun 2012
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes! Sep 2023
- How times have changed? Archive of May 2023
- Runners World Golden Mile 4 Week Plan Apr 2023
- 3 week 10k training plan Jun 2021
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?