Pesterers vs Lazybones

68 watchers
May 2020
9:03pm, 2 May 2020
1,677 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
Noooooo I'm just too young to be in the over 50's thread ;-)
May 2020
9:07pm, 2 May 2020
16,674 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
😁
May 2020
9:12pm, 2 May 2020
11,394 posts
  •  
Ness
πŸ‘‹ Is Pesterers vs Lazybones still working.

Just popped into the thread to see.

Nice to see some familiar faces.

GWS, Toks.
May 2020
10:06pm, 2 May 2020
16,677 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
It’s working for me, Ness - I get pestered and I’m pestering Red Ant, but we set that up between us. FF started pestering me without knowing about this thread/game 😁
May 2020
12:02am, 3 May 2020
1,679 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
I'm just a pest full stop. Well so I've been told many a time :-)
May 2020
8:16am, 3 May 2020
11,395 posts
  •  
Ness
πŸ˜‚
May 2020
8:24am, 3 May 2020
1,680 posts
  •  
Fenland Flier
This mornings nudges have been made to GM and S-W. I shall be heading out myself in a few minutes.
It's a lovely morning and time to lace up your trainers and get outside for some invigorating exercise, you know you'll feel much better afterwards.

See you all in a few miles time.
May 2020
8:49am, 3 May 2020
2,010 posts
  •  
Wazelle
Well done FF. I'm going to try to run today!!
May 2020
9:18am, 3 May 2020
11,398 posts
  •  
Ness
Well done. :)

My long run has already been done. Mr Ness is cooking bacon and eggs. My reward! :)
May 2020
10:13am, 3 May 2020
16,679 posts
  •  
GimmeMedals
I think I was out before FF pestered me this morning. It was cold and cloudy for my run, but then I walked back via a different route and the sun came out and it was just glorious.
Mr GM made me a bacon and egg butty, Ness :)
Well done everyone on the runs.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Let's see if this works. There are two groups - the Pesterers and the Lazybones. If you need a bit of encouragement to get out for your run each day, join the Lazybones group. If you think you can shake the apathy out of someone, join the Pesterers group. Every day, each Lazybones will be assigned one or more Pesterers (depending on how the numbers work out) at random, and the rest is up to you.

As a Pesterer, you'll get an fmail each day telling you who to pester / encourage / help. Do your research on their user profile to see the sort of running they're doing. Fmail your Lazybones, or follow them round the website - keep at them, until they've either got their run done, or given you a good reason why not. Be nice though, it's not a license to act like a total git, and you might find that you can really help someone improve their running.

As a Lazybones, you accept that you are likely to be pestered. But you might also find help and support from a fellow runner. You accept that the advice you receive is personal opinion, and agree not to sue anybody if you knacker yourself. If you don't like being pestered, leave the group. Oh, and go for a run, lazy bones."

STARTING MONDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER - JOIN NOW