Peroneal tenditis or tendinosis
10:32pm, 13 Sep 2011
d87heavenWaking to some stiffness in my ankle and lateral foot when getting out of bed in the morning. Aches a touch off and on through the day as well. Rested and stretched for 2 weeks but thinking back its probably been a slight niggle for a couple of weeks previous so its probably been there for 4 weeks or so. Anyone got any advice or thoughts on it? Is it tendonitis or (more likely due to the time) tendonosis, I understand the rehab protocol is different for the 2 conditions.
About This Thread
Maintained by d87heaven
- Posh Totty
- Social networking for fundraising
- This week I have mostly been...
- all about apple watch and looking for people to do sharing competitions with
- Adidas - 30% off until 27/9
- Free night in PI in Dover for 4 August
- Advice for small screen users? (e.g. Hudl)
- Scott Snowdon Marathon place for sale
- Nike discount