Periods periods periods... And sport

16 watchers
Jun 2021
9:57am, 16 Jun 2021
900 posts
  •  
Tazsedai
I did wonder whether there was period swimwear, thanks Meglet!
Jun 2021
4:40pm, 30 Jun 2021
1,793 posts
  •  
auburnette
Bumping this old thread to champion the FitrWoman app (no affiliation, just a happy user!)

I have quite annoying period cramps, bloating and inflammation which can get in the way of running - there's a day or two at the beginning of my period where my stomach can get really dodgy and running is painful. The app suggested trying to eat an anti-inflammatory diet in the luteal phase- I've been using sour cherry juice and amazingly it does seem to be having an effect.

Also trialling Daye CBD tampons for cramps, only just started using them so the verdict's out but will report back.
Jun 2021
5:26pm, 30 Jun 2021
3,984 posts
  •  
Curly45
Nice to see people are using it and finding it useful. One of the researchers gave a talk at our club's coaching day a few years back.

She has also recently done some work helping to develop menstrual cycle less plans through addidas who have developed some specific kit for women on their period.

lesson plan:
adidas.co.uk

adidas.co.uk
(period proof kit)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by
To make Fleeecy happy bit also because we need to talk about it.

Personally I find the week befor...