BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
people who annoy you at work
8:03am, 7 May 2020
Surrey PhilI suppose it's my family as I'm working from home. Distracting, turning up the volume on the TV, etc.
8:05am, 7 May 2020
halfpintMy WFH colleague offers me cups of tea so he’s alright. At least I can’t hurt my actual colleague virtually. Luckily she quickly stopped her daily check in after lockdown. I guess she didn’t get any useful info or ammunition from me.
About This Thread
Maintained by Southwales22
- C Block - there's no place like it.
- Government Careers Quiz
- Wanted - your new job horror stories
- What or who do you hate but everybody else seems to love??
- Things you want to say but can't
- What minor disaster has befallen you today?
- What really grinds your gears?
- In 5 words or less, start a fight (without politics)
- thread for misanthropes
- Harassment when running