BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Pelvis Pain (asking for a friend...)
3:11pm, 25 Jun 2013
Steady EdinaGood otherwise I would recommend complaining to the practice manager that worked for me recently. It could be a physical problem connected to her previous condition, it could be and infection I once had a UTI that presented as pain in that region and at the other end of the scale it could be an early warning of a more serious underlying condition so best to be safe imho.
About This Thread
Maintained by Fat Dave
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Knee pain - advice please
- Achilles pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)