Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Peloton

1 watcher
11 Sep
7:47pm, 11 Sep 2021
1849 posts
  •  
Heinzster
My wife has just invested in a peloton bike, and I have had a couple of rides on it. I'm surprised that there isn't already a thread here so I thought I may as well start one!
Any peloton fans and any tips for newbies?
16 Sep
9:59am, 16 Sep 2021
12592 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
bit expensive for me, I think I'll be sticking with My road bike and Tacx trainer. I'd be interested in people's thoughts regarding what makes the cost justified over the likes of say Zwift. Is the instructor led classes worth the extra?
16 Sep
1:11pm, 16 Sep 2021
1851 posts
  •  
Heinzster
I have taken a few on demand classes, no live ones. The quality is excellent. MrsH and some of her friends have found it really good with live classes and they set up a small chat group so they can talk to each other throughout.
16 Sep
1:51pm, 16 Sep 2021
12595 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
I guess it's seen as a gym replacement and as such tries to replicate gym type fees. I'd heard good things about the live classes. I am a skinflint though and don't belong to a gym!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Heinzster
My wife has just invested in a peloton bike, and I have had a couple of rides on it. I'm surpri...