patellar tendinosis???

1 watcher
Jan 2016
12:22am, 6 Jan 2016
5 posts
  •  
Boombox22
Hi All, for the past 10 weeks or so I have been suffering with Knee pain. I have seen a physio for these 10 weeks and still no improvement. The pain gets worse when I'm going down hill or when I kneel down (Especially the latter as I try to get back up). Physio has made some adjustments to my shoes (flat foot) and has given me specific training/stretching particularly around the hip flex..Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if so what can I do to help improve and to help me get out running again? Thank you
Jan 2016
1:42pm, 6 Jan 2016
2,320 posts
  •  
Hackett
S t r e e e e e e e e t c h .... I went to a sports physio and had patella tendonitis basically caused by not stretching and that my quads were strong as were my knees and they literally pulled my patella. Get yourself a foam roller and roll quads, calfs and hamstrings ............
Jan 2016
3:20pm, 6 Jan 2016
12,891 posts
  •  
LazyDaisy
I think Hackett has the answer. I have knee niggles and tight quads - when I stretch the quads regularly, the knee niggles go away. Coincidence? I think not. Hope it works for you Boombox.
Jan 2016
10:29pm, 7 Jan 2016
6 posts
  •  
Boombox22
Thank you Hackett & Lazydaisy, appreciate your replies and help.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hi All, for the past 10 weeks or so I have been suffering with Knee pain. I have seen a physio for t...