Parkrun, running with dogs
12:10pm, 6 Dec 2018
JoopsyIm really not fussed either way so just having a bit of fun. Personally I'd rather run over the trails with my dog and let him run off the lead rather than going round in circles on a lead. I have taken him a couple of times but usually when I want to run steady and will slow me down after the first mile.
About This Thread
- Woof! Bark! And also Whiiiiiiiiiine. Feb 2024
- RIP Nigel Oct 2023
- Dog bites Dec 2022
- Canicross Nov 2022
- 50 places to run/walk your dog on 2022 Jan 2022
- Vote for my dog 😂 Nov 2020
- Dog running lead Oct 2019
- Dog attacks and Bites Jun 2019
- Eating dog food before big events May 2016
- Advice on running with your dog Aug 2014
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?