parkrun Café

110 watchers
20 Apr
5:50pm, 20 Apr 2024
7,264 posts
  •  
IdristheDragon
Went to Wakefield Thornes this morning - a very varied one lap course that was quite challenging but enjoyed it 😊

Didn’t get any sort of bingo as I’d even done one on this date 5 years ago 😃 but have. Tossed off another of the Yorkshire and the Humber parkruns off the list as another NENDY bites the dust
20 Apr
6:44pm, 20 Apr 2024
4,123 posts
  •  
ndellar
Friends 200th parkrun, we ran at Stratford. She is visually impaired so each one of those 200 has required a guide. And brilliant to see so many other friends coming together for the celebration.

Busy this weekend as Will.I.am Shakespeares birthday weekend and Marathon / Half tomorrow.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Groundhog
Fancy a light-hearted chat about your parkrun stories? First run, favourite parkrun, most beautiful parkrun, hardest course, craziest marshal, parkrun tourist on tour (i.e. how to get to Poland), parkrun family photos? Post them here.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.