Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

parkrun Café

61 watchers
16 Oct
8:31pm, 16 Oct 2021
2725 posts
  •  
Groundhog
CW did you spot any good antiques at Conwy? Did you enjoy the course?
16 Oct
8:42pm, 16 Oct 2021
2726 posts
  •  
Groundhog
I was at Reading for the first time in 11 years! The run was good, I managed to get round without any walking or letting my heart rate get too high (Covid recovery). Considering it was tipping down on the way there, the course was remarkably dry for the run. The only minor disaster was the car battery giving up when we had an appointment in town.
16 Oct
9:05pm, 16 Oct 2021
614 posts
  •  
Snail
It was wet at Cassiobury although dry at home just 15miles away. The 250th went well
(I'm on the far left, son is in the 250 bib). No cake as out last night so failed on that score but did head off for coffee and chatting etc to dry off after. Rarely run on flat tarmac so decided to keep up with 2 friends, failed to do that but a sideproduct was a completely out of the blue fastest 5k for 2 years!
16 Oct
11:11pm, 16 Oct 2021
3780 posts
  •  
bja61
Timekeeper today and royally screwed it up with the app with 3 spurious presses. Fortunately the other timekeeper did a much better job! At least it stayed dry.
17 Oct
7:39am, 17 Oct 2021
12821 posts
  •  
chunkywizard
No antiques GH, Drew's shop is by appointment only! Mrs C was very disappointed (It didn’t both me!). We had a nice walk on the castle walls and ice cream instead

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by Groundhog
Fancy a light-hearted chat about your parkrun stories? First run, favourite parkrun, most beautiful parkrun, hardest course, craziest marshal, parkrun tourist on tour (i.e. how to get to Poland), parkrun family photos? Post them here.

Useful Links

FE accepts no responsibility for external links. Or anything, really.