BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Pain under left heel
8:52pm, 27 Apr 2014
Not so Lazytoad!Hi guys
I have a nagging pain under my left heel, not excruciating uncomfortable..... Sometimes it also goes around the back of my heel too. Any ideas, any stretches for my arches feet? Any hints or tips? I will make an appointment to see the Physio but advice in the meantime would be fab.
8:55pm, 27 Apr 2014
surreystrider™Could be plantar fasciitis. I've recently developed it but Physio is doing good work on it. There is a good thread on this elsewhere on here.
About This Thread
Maintained by Nutso Lazytoad!
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Knee pain - advice please
- Achilles pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)