Pain on upper right side of back
2:40pm, 19 Jan 2013
Callum BamptonToday - I had an effort session on the snow and my form was a bit all over the place as to be expected - this caused a sharp pain on my back.. I couldn't remember the warm down at all - I was so cold but I do recall that I found it difficult to breathe because of the back pain. It still hurts to breathe heavily.
I also have a bit of constipation and have just recovered from a chest cold about 2 weeks ago.
- I'm very worried about this one.. I always have been about back pain. Any ideas as to what it is?
About This Thread
- Plantar Fasciitis?? Dec 2023
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over? Jun 2023
- Achilles pain Dec 2021
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain Jun 2021
- Knee pain - advice please Aug 2020
- Piriformis Syndrome Jan 2020
- Shins Dec 2019
- Pain in the bum Sep 2019
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury Sep 2019
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years) May 2019
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?