BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Pain on upper right side of back
2:40pm, 19 Jan 2013
Callum BamptonToday - I had an effort session on the snow and my form was a bit all over the place as to be expected - this caused a sharp pain on my back.. I couldn't remember the warm down at all - I was so cold but I do recall that I found it difficult to breathe because of the back pain. It still hurts to breathe heavily.
I also have a bit of constipation and have just recovered from a chest cold about 2 weeks ago.
- I'm very worried about this one.. I always have been about back pain. Any ideas as to what it is?
About This Thread
Maintained by Callum Bampton
- Falling Over Watch - have you got falling over?
- Plantar Fasciitis??
- Costochondritis - chest cartlage pain
- Knee pain - advice please
- Achilles pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Pain in the bum
- Advice from medical people wanted on bike fall arm injury
- Elbow pain...tennis elbow? (Haven't played it for thirty years)