Pain on upper right side of back
2:40pm, 19 Jan 2013
Callum BamptonToday - I had an effort session on the snow and my form was a bit all over the place as to be expected - this caused a sharp pain on my back.. I couldn't remember the warm down at all - I was so cold but I do recall that I found it difficult to breathe because of the back pain. It still hurts to breathe heavily.
I also have a bit of constipation and have just recovered from a chest cold about 2 weeks ago.
- I'm very worried about this one.. I always have been about back pain. Any ideas as to what it is?
About This ThreadMaintained by Callum Bampton
Today - I had an effort session on the snow and my form was a bit all over the place as to be expect...
- Intermittent pain in toe
- Groin strain ?
- Glandular Fever
- Breast Reduction
- outer heel (achillies?) pain connected to inner thigh pain?
- Is This Normal Post-Marathon Fatigue?
- XC spikes - can they be changed to track spikes?
- Injury advice please, oh wise people of Fetch
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs