Pain in heel help please

1 watcher
Aug 2016
7:19pm, 6 Aug 2016
1,355 posts
  •  
Nutso Lazytoad!
Hi all

I have a pain in my left heel underneath my foot it runs across my heel and feels like a taught elastic band. I think it was the cause of my last injury, it had gone but has returned and I can't pinpoint why. Any of you guys got any help, tips, ideas, excercises etc.

I will make an appointment with the Physio but I'm struggling to find a good one that can see me around my working hours.
Aug 2016
8:01pm, 6 Aug 2016
25,850 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Sounds like Plantar Fasciitis Toad. Sorry to hear, cos it's really annoying.

There's a very active thread at this link http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=39460 which has discussed it at length, with lots of good suggestions of treatments (rolling foot with a frozen bottle of water etc.) Good luck. G
Aug 2016
8:13pm, 6 Aug 2016
1,356 posts
  •  
Nutso Lazytoad!
Happy that's what I was afraid of :( I shall hop over and have a look thank you 😊

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Nutso Lazytoad!
Hi all

I have a pain in my left heel underneath my foot it runs across my heel and feels like a ...