Pace Percentages Run graph on training page
10:04pm, 12 Dec 2013
K5 GusQuick question on this graph shown on the LHS of the Train page ( if you choose to show it from Training configuration ).
It splits all your runs over your chosen period into 15 second bands and then shows how long you've spent ( in %age terms ) of those runs in each band.
If a band is called 7:30, is that up to 7:30 ie 7:15-7:30, or from 7:30 ie 7:30-7:45 ?
About This ThreadMaintained by K5 Gus
Quick question on this graph shown on the LHS of the Train page ( if you choose to show it from Trai...
- Unread posts
- Big white space
- Can orthotics be the only answer for some problems?
- What do "run benchmarks" mean in the Best Race Analysis?
- Running time versus elapsed time
- Hip problems - Labral tear repaired now told I have sciatica
- parkrun vs Olympics - which has had a greater positive impact to UK sport?
- distance, gradient and a little trigonometry