Pace (in your profile) - in kms or miles
10:19pm, 15 Mar 2012
clairevmcHi - in the pb section of your profile, you can have the pace for your races shown as either minute/miles or min/km's (by altering it in the 'Your Settings'). However, when I look at my own profile, which I have set to be in miles, when I'm not logged in it shows as km's. Does anyone know why or how to fix this please?
9:09am, 16 Mar 2012
MudMeandererIt may not be possible - I presume a global default of km may exist for unlogged in users, rather than being set by the viewing option of the user you're looking at.
I could be wrong though - fmail fetch to check.
About This ThreadMaintained by clairevmc
Hi - in the pb section of your profile, you can have the pace for your races shown as either minute/...
- Decreasing Riegel Exponent
- Big white space
- Can orthotics be the only answer for some problems?
- Unread posts
- What do "run benchmarks" mean in the Best Race Analysis?
- IT help - windows update corrupted user profile (Windows 7)
- Knacker Cracker
- Running time versus elapsed time