Pace (in your profile) - in kms or miles
10:19pm, 15 Mar 2012
clairevmcHi - in the pb section of your profile, you can have the pace for your races shown as either minute/miles or min/km's (by altering it in the 'Your Settings'). However, when I look at my own profile, which I have set to be in miles, when I'm not logged in it shows as km's. Does anyone know why or how to fix this please?
9:09am, 16 Mar 2012
MudMeandererIt may not be possible - I presume a global default of km may exist for unlogged in users, rather than being set by the viewing option of the user you're looking at.
I could be wrong though - fmail fetch to check.
About This Thread
- What is your fetch addiction position? Dec 2023
- 12 Days of Fetchmas Dec 2023
- Route Picture of the Day Appreciation Thread Dec 2023
- #FetchFestive160point934 Dec 2023
- New Features Dec 2023
- Fetchvent calendar Dec 2023
- Topic Titles That Follow on from One another in the Topic List Nov 2023
- Fetch meetups Nov 2023
- Share Threads On Twitter Nov 2023
- Training log query Oct 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?