•  
SpeedyMel
http://www.nirvanaeurope.com/. I have used these, 😃
Feb 2012
1:12pm, 27 Feb 2012
460 posts
  •  
northernrunner
i cant seem to see any events in the road running tours section on the nirvana website, all they seem to have running wise is the great run series of events
Jul 2012
1:44pm, 14 Jul 2012
6 posts
  •  
Chief Sub-5
Hi, I live in Carcassonne and I recommend the Ronde de Vendange, the wine harvest run which takes place annually in mid-September. The atmosphere around the Bastide, the 'new' town is great and it's a relatively fast three laps of the town and down by the River Aude covering a total distance of 11.7km. Then, in October it's the half-marathon here on October 7, whose route includes parts of the old town. Ryanair flies direct to Carcassonne or, if you know someone with a car who can pick you up from the French end, you can fly from London Luton to Beziers. Happy Bastille Day one and all! A+ CS5

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by northernrunner
Iv always wanted to compete in a race overseas so in the coming months id like to try and sort it ou...