BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
1:04pm, 27 Feb 2012
SpeedyMelhttp://www.nirvanaeurope.com/. I have used these, 😃
1:12pm, 27 Feb 2012
northernrunneri cant seem to see any events in the road running tours section on the nirvana website, all they seem to have running wise is the great run series of events
1:44pm, 14 Jul 2012
Chief Sub-5Hi, I live in Carcassonne and I recommend the Ronde de Vendange, the wine harvest run which takes place annually in mid-September. The atmosphere around the Bastide, the 'new' town is great and it's a relatively fast three laps of the town and down by the River Aude covering a total distance of 11.7km. Then, in October it's the half-marathon here on October 7, whose route includes parts of the old town. Ryanair flies direct to Carcassonne or, if you know someone with a car who can pick you up from the French end, you can fly from London Luton to Beziers. Happy Bastille Day one and all! A+ CS5
About This Thread
Maintained by northernrunner
- When's Your Next Race watch: have you got When's Your Next Race?
- Gang, it's my first big race for five years in a couple of weeks. Bricking it slightly, and I have forgotten what to do.
- Effect of the Crowd - Is it Over-Rated ?
- Getting Your Name Printed on Your Running Top
- european racing
- Tail Runner - priorities and how many ?
- Letters on race vests
- First Race
- Dragon’s Back 2019
- Race Walking