Ordering stuff from America
3:32pm, 27 Feb 2012
LexoThink youve been a bit unlucky though as think you dont pay Customs duty if the tax is less than 9 quid.....so if you has paid a few quid less it woulsnt have been taxed
VAT is hit or miss dependant on a few factors like the co size or if they have arrangements with the HMRC to pay VAT themselves
"gifts" also have restrictions ...think they have to be individual to indivdual and under 40 quid so your item wouldnt have counted in either criteria
About This Thread
- Dissertation help!!!! Jan 2024
- How round is your pomegranate? Jan 2024
- Cheddar done May 2023
- The night shift Feb 2023
- Training Distance by Pace Bug? Jan 2023
- Treadmill Servicing and Repair Dec 2022
- young senior people Dec 2022
- Whamageddon 2022 Dec 2022
- choose file pop-up not working? Oct 2022
- Snowdonia Marathon October 22 Sep 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?