One Month Goal Thread
8:02pm, 1 Mar 2020
The ScribblerHmm. I didn’t pay enough attention to my February goals and failed all of them!
Writing for me hasn’t happened the last couple of weeks as I’ve been focusing on photography instead.
I had an almost zero day that brought my streak of exercise to an end last Friday, but I was done in and needed the rest.
Biscuits and chocolate went off track too. Very much associated with low mood. But got back on track with that this week. Swimming has happened, cycling hasn’t - but given the weather I’m letting myself off that. I’ll have a think about March goals
5:56pm, 13 Sep 2020
HelegantNo posts since March? Is this what Coronavirus did to our motivation?
I'm going to declare a conservative but realistic goal; to log 13 hours of cycling on my bike-made-of-girders before the end of September.
About This Thread
Maintained by Iron_Mum
- MarathonTalk push up challenge
- Fetch Virtual Sunday
- Anyone get injured on RED ?
- Fetch Photo a day Challenge 2015 - FETCH PAD
- The 2017 Great Bigleggy Sunflower GrowOff
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff 2016
- Steps challenge!
- Virtual races during pandemic?
- Procrastination beating tactics