One for the girls well
4:38pm, 2 Jun 2014
MagbagHas anyone ever suffered from a haematoma in their breast ?
I was kicked by a horse last year and my breast was badly
Bruised. I could feel a lump so had it checked and the doctor said it was a Heamatoma.
I have noticed the lump is smaller but more prominent. This could be because I've started running again and lost a few pounds off my boobs
4:46pm, 2 Jun 2014
MagbagGo here http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=56277
Made a arse of posting his thread !
About This Thread
Maintained by Magbag
- Removing diary products from diet
- veet for men
- Armed Forces Fetchies
- Advice needed with feeling faint and getting a migraine straight after running
- Vision problems when running
- Visual migraines getting more frequent
- Dumb question about orthotics....
- Do orthotics work?
- Excersise induced Nausea