One for the girls well
4:38pm, 2 Jun 2014
MagbagHas anyone ever suffered from a haematoma in their breast ?
I was kicked by a horse last year and my breast was badly
Bruised. I could feel a lump so had it checked and the doctor said it was a Heamatoma.
I have noticed the lump is smaller but more prominent. This could be because I've started running again and lost a few pounds off my boobs
4:46pm, 2 Jun 2014
MagbagGo here http://www.fetcheveryone.com/viewtopic.php?id=56277
Made a arse of posting his thread !
About This Thread
- The Smile Thread Dec 2023
- I Will Not Overeat Today. Dec 2023
- Over 50's club Dec 2023
- The benefits of giving up alcohol! Dec 2023
- When did you last give blood? Dec 2023
- Fetchie Flab Fighters Dec 2023
- Alco free beers Dec 2023
- Not a spam advert for Christmas alcohol...! :-) Dec 2023
- Menopause and running Nov 2023
- Coronavirus **support** thread Nov 2023
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?