Old Fetch newsletters/analysis

1 watcher
Apr 2016
9:48pm, 23 Apr 2016
7,661 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
Unless I'm going senile (perfectly possible), I seem to remember that Fetch did a newsletter or article based on training distances for marathon build-up and plotted some graphs (he does like to do that :-)).

However, I can't seem to find it...

Just wanted to compare that analysis to the strava one reported in the Guardian article here: theguardian.com

No real reason, except random interest - after all, the outcome is to be expected!

More miles = faster running (at all distances!)
Apr 2016
9:59pm, 23 Apr 2016
89 posts
  •  
thing
This was briefly mentioned on the sub 3:15 thread a few days ago, and this link popped up: http://www.fetcheveryone.com/training-analysis-preracemileage.php?race_distance=26.2&race_unit=miles&race_hours=2&race_minutes=59

Am sure there was a newsletter about it too, but no idea where that is.
Apr 2016
10:04pm, 23 Apr 2016
90 posts
  •  
thing
Checked my email. In the newsletter dated 1st Feb 2016 there was some brief analysis for anyone running Marathon Plovdiv, then 8th Feb 2016 was another article related to the training armadillo linked above :)

Are old newsletters on the site somewhere?
Apr 2016
10:59pm, 23 Apr 2016
7,665 posts
  •  
rf_fozzy
I couldn't find them on the site, hence the post...
Apr 2016
11:05pm, 23 Apr 2016
1,777 posts
  •  
K5 Gus
I don't think there's a page that has a link to all the old newsletters.

However, the url for the most recent one is http://www.fetcheveryone.com/news.php?id=15 and if you change the last bit of the url from 15 to 14 or 13,etc down to 1 then you can read all 15 of the 2016 newsletters.

No idea how to see older ones than that, as the year doesn't appear in the url..............

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by rf_fozzy
Unless I'm going senile (perfectly possible), I seem to remember that Fetch did a newsletter or art...