Old DIGIMOMENTS race pics from NDR 04

2 watchers
Apr 2016
9:16am, 30 Apr 2016
157 posts
  •  
andrew smith
Trying to trace some old pics from the North Downs Run in 04. A mate did it with me and he is quite poorly now and we are hoping that the pics would help his memories. Anyway I have searched for DIGIMOMENTS online but cannot find them, if anyone has any info I would be very grateful either of contact details or who ever ran it and I can hope they still have the files. Fingers crossed :)
Apr 2016
11:48am, 30 Apr 2016
1,014 posts
  •  
The great dollop
Digimoments was a company run by a friend of mine Dave. He closed it about 8 years ago. He also designed the Brighton10k website - and so from that I got this for you as it's in the public domain I'm happy to share it. Good luck with the search.
daveboyce@daveboyce.com
Apr 2016
5:45pm, 30 Apr 2016
158 posts
  •  
andrew smith
Wow thank you very much I shall try and contact him and see if he can help. Thank you again.
Apr 2016
9:42pm, 30 Apr 2016
1,617 posts
  •  
Fizz :-)
This is why I love Fetch. I hope you can get the photos.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by andrew smith
Trying to trace some old pics from the North Downs Run in 04. A mate did it with me and he is quite ...