We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Official PB race status

1 watcher
Jul 2012
4:17pm, 8 Jul 2012
10 posts
  •  
  •  
Funky Chicken
Hi

I ran a race today (the Run the River 5) and noticed when I put my time in that it did not show up on my PB list - then I saw that the race had been set up with 'Official PB race' marked as 'No' and it doesn't look like I can adjust this manually. Would be great if there is a way of amending it, as it's a UKA approved race over that distance.

Cheers!

FC :)
Jul 2012
4:24pm, 8 Jul 2012
9862 posts
  •  
  •  
Ultracat
You could fetch mail fetch to edit the race for you.
Jul 2012
4:29pm, 8 Jul 2012
12836 posts
  •  
  •  
sheri3004
I don't think there's any way of amending it yourself, just have to send feedback to Fetch, as Ultracat says...

Sometimes there is a reason for it being a non-PB race and sometimes someone has just checked the box accidentally when putting the race on.
Jul 2012
4:35pm, 8 Jul 2012
11 posts
  •  
  •  
Funky Chicken
Thanks - I'll send an fmail in that case

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Funky Chicken
Hi

I ran a race today (the Run the River 5) and noticed when I put my time in that it did not sho...