10:42pm, 21 Dec 2011
El sombreroIt would take some serious skills to outdo the typo that my mum did at work a couple of decades ago....
She was working as a secretary for a chap whose wife had cancer and he had dictated a letter to a friend/business associate - he wanted to say that his wife's chemotherapy was going well...unfortunately my dear mother typed "the cemetery is going well".... oops.
About This ThreadMaintained by BigChiefRunningBore
I have just noticed this one referring to the use of "autistic licence" instead of artist
- What watch, what what what
- The Spine Challenge Talk in Sheffield
- Fetch Body Parts
- podiatry/biomechanical assessement
- Which Fetchie should be try and get knighted?
- Book Group: The Great Gatsby discussion thread
- FOLKSWORTH 15 CANCELLED 20TH JAN 2013
- Cader Idris
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek