Off road shoes
8:05pm, 12 Sep 2015
Hills of Death (HOD)If your going down the innov8 route the x talons are good
9:24am, 13 Sep 2015
The_SaintAs discussed ad nauseam spikes are fine until you hit a hard gravel, stone, concrete or tarmac section or objects like bridges all of which I encounter in the courses I typically do, even Parliament Hill has that horrible little concrete stream crossing and other odd bits
About This Thread
- The vaporfly thread Nov 2023
- Minimalist Footwear Thread Oct 2023
- Shoe advice please! Sep 2023
- Advice - Saucony Guide or Omni? Aug 2023
- Sportsshoes.com Aug 2023
- Hoka One Ones.... May 2023
- Cross Country Spikes Dec 2022
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 5 vs newer models Nov 2022
- New Balance Off Road shoes. Sep 2022
- Running shoe recommendations please Sep 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?