Oakley 20 2019

1 watcher
Mar 2019
3:40pm, 16 Mar 2019
947 posts
  •  
Running Beer
I can no longer run Cranleigh 21 so I am looking for a place in Oakley 20 instead. If anyone has one they don't want or know anyone that is going to pull out, please can you let me know.

I am happy to pay for the place and arrange the transfer. They are happy to take transfers provided the right paperwork is filled in on the day.
Mar 2019
4:06pm, 16 Mar 2019
586 posts
  •  
JenLov
There is a group for this race on facebook. lots of people posting numbers wanted or no longer needed. facebook.com
Mar 2019
5:52pm, 16 Mar 2019
948 posts
  •  
Running Beer
Thanks, I had posted in the Facebook event already but not seen the group. Now posted there too.
Mar 2019
9:25pm, 18 Mar 2019
949 posts
  •  
Running Beer
I got a place. Woops! o/
Mar 2019
3:17pm, 24 Mar 2019
389 posts
  •  
colindglen
Blimey, Bedfordshire is hillier that I thought it was

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Running Beer
I can no longer run Cranleigh 21 so I am looking for a place in Oakley 20 instead. If anyone has one...