Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

NYC Marathon 2014

3 watchers
Dec 2013
11:14am, 2 Dec 2013
2607 posts
  •  
Jovi Runner
Has anyone else tried to enter the NYC ballot this morning. Reduced price registration for entering today. I have tried repeatedly but it won't accept my date of birth. I put the year in and then it jumps back to default to 2013 and I then get a message saying NYRR doesn't accept entires for aged under 18! Help…..
Dec 2013
12:42pm, 2 Dec 2013
418 posts
  •  
Roma
I have entered but then I am a 2012 reject so already had an NYRR account I had to re-enter my personal details but didn't have any issues. Silly question, but you know these Yanks do dates in the wrong order i.e. MM/DD/YYYY??? :)
Mar 2014
11:17am, 13 Mar 2014
727 posts
  •  
Scott S
Seriously expensive marathon this. $358 to enter.
Mar 2014
12:09pm, 13 Mar 2014
432 posts
  •  
Roma
I have taken my name out of the ballot for this year, as I can't afford to go now. Will try again when finances permit :(

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Has anyone else tried to enter the NYC ballot this morning. Reduced price registration for entering...