BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Nutrition - to gel or not to gel?
11:04am, 14 Jan 2014
daviecFor 4.30 those long runs are definitely too fast. Try 11.45-12.00/mile for them. You'l find it much less tiring and easier to complete.
About This Thread
Maintained by SamanthaMartini
- Sports Nutrition (and Nutrition in general I guess)
- Best method to carry pre-measured Tailwind for ultras
- Slow Release Energy for Long Runs
- Nutribullet Blenders
- Feeling really cold about 30 mins after my Long Slow Run
- Home made recovery drink
- No Sugar No Grain #NSNG NSNG
- Ketogenic Diet?
- Sports Food and Best Before Dates
- Nutrition & Pre Race Food