6:59pm, 12 Jul 2012
plodding hippoIt should have done if numbness was a symptom
7:05pm, 12 Jul 2012
Happy BunnyThanks PH - apart from the numbness I'm feeling well - just worried & restless!
6:14pm, 13 Jul 2012
Happy BunnyJust back from dr - thorough exam - eyes, reflexes, balance, co ordination, had me doing different resistance things, squeezing his hands etc to test strength. It's a mystery - on examination I'm fit and healthy, it's a "sensory" thing which the neuro will look into. In the meantime - going for more blood tests on Monday.....
At least I'm on my holibobs now til sept, I might even try a short run at the weekend....
About This Thread
- Help! Suggestions of how to earn money while undergoing cancer treatment! Nov 2023
- Sports anaemia Nov 2023
- A D H D Oct 2023
- Low serum ferritin/ anaemia Sep 2023
- Running Through Cancer Aug 2023
- Wheezing when exhaling and running Apr 2023
- Starting training again after Covid-19 Feb 2023
- Wot? Pardon? Do you have hearing problems?!?! Jan 2023
- Methotrexate and Running Dec 2022
- To run or not to run (rash + swollen glands) Sep 2022
Buy a Fetch buff
Order now for immediate dispatch!
Join us in 2024 for a part-virtual, part-gathering endurance event to celebrate 20 years of Fetcheveryone!
See all your training overlaid on one interactive map. A great way to remember everywhere you've been
Race Listings League
Which Fetchies have done the most to make our race listings as awesome as they are?