Numb foot whilst running

1 watcher
Sep 2014
8:01pm, 22 Sep 2014
81 posts
  •  
johnnyh
I recently have developed a numb foot whilst running, this happens around the 40 minute mark. The issue starts with a ache just below my calf. The numbness subsides after a couple of miles and all is normal. This used to happen to me previously and stopped around 12 months ago and re-surfaced about a month ago. I was diagnosed with Morton's neuroma a couple of years ago. Is there any known preventative actions that can b taken.
Oct 2014
5:20pm, 17 Oct 2014
23,004 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Sorry, not much knowledge but be careful with Morton's. A guy in our club suffered and eventually had to stop running altogether. His treatment was just cushioning, insoles in shoes etc. Not cure, just easing symptoms. Hope you get it sorted. :-) G
Oct 2014
6:05pm, 19 Oct 2014
837 posts
  •  
Mrs Hamish84
Wear a cushioning insole ? I have Mortons neuroma and it helps. Go to GP for a scan on foot to check? Hope you get it sorted.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by johnnyh
I recently have developed a numb foot whilst running, this happens around the 40 minute mark. The is...