Numb foot

4 watchers
Oct 2011
8:59am, 20 Oct 2011
29 posts
  •  
TwoTinNic
Not really, ive pulled my lower back a couple of times but that has been since my foot problem started, i put that down to a weak core?
Oct 2011
9:58am, 20 Oct 2011
1,148 posts
  •  
Kimmy
Have a chat to your GP. I should get a review by a different physio and make sure they rule out any referred pain from your back, thats naughty if they didn't do that before really. Might be completely unrelated but it does affect how it would be treated to get better.
Oct 2011
10:15am, 20 Oct 2011
30 posts
  •  
TwoTinNic
Thank you Kimmy, I will do that. To be fair to the physio she did ask me about any other pain and filled out an assessment sheet, at the point I hadnt considered my back to be relevant as i had only pulled it the once then. It has been a wee bit sore for the past 2 weeks though so I am feeling that it may be related oops!
Oct 2011
10:18am, 20 Oct 2011
5,683 posts
  •  
Maz 1974
top marks for kimmy!
Oct 2011
10:20am, 20 Oct 2011
32 posts
  •  
TwoTinNic
Indeed :D

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by TwoTinNic
Has anyone suffered from a numb foot while running? Usually combined with tight calves and a pain o...