Not short shorts watch: Have you got not short shorts?

1 watcher
Zeb
May 2017
2:48pm, 3 May 2017
841 posts
  •  
Zeb
Also known as moon on a stick!

I'm after a pair of women's loose fit shorts. Not two-in-one, they must have built in brief, and must have an inseam of at least 5". A pocket that could hold a key / gel would be appreciated too. And if they could be below £40, so much the better.

Any recommendations out there? Thank you :-D
May 2017
3:46pm, 3 May 2017
3,623 posts
  •  
CornishEva
startfitness.co.uk
May 2017
4:18pm, 3 May 2017
29,056 posts
  •  
McGoohan
Cut down some jeans?
May 2017
5:00pm, 3 May 2017
1,928 posts
  •  
larkim
These look longer than short shorts. And have a pocket too. And are only £7.95.

Albeit that I'm male, I've had More Mile shorts in the past and they were great.
May 2017
7:46pm, 5 May 2017
47 posts
  •  
Julii
I wear boy (mens) shorts I found in a charity shop for £3. Or maybe it was £4. Not £40, anyway. They have 2 good size pockets & a gusset & do not cling tightly to my bottom. Bliss. :) I have seen similar pairs in many sizes in charity shops. I bet Sports Direct sell the same thing brand new, for say £12 a pair.
May 2017
8:46pm, 5 May 2017
8,290 posts
  •  
Son of a Pronator Man
you want to stop buying your running kit from lululemon
May 2017
4:52pm, 6 May 2017
48 posts
  •  
Julii
Wow, £52 for a pair of shorts!! (lululemon site).
I think some people like spending lots of money, tbf.
Thing is, sports gear is all in fashion. Every fashionable retailer has its own line. You don't have to look hard to find items you can try on before purchase. But not decent shorts. Go look in the men's section, like I said.
Zeb
May 2017
5:33pm, 6 May 2017
842 posts
  •  
Zeb
I've bought a pair of men's karrimor ones. The jury's out at the moment. I think the main issue is that I'm tall, and have a high rise up to my waist, so the waist on these is sitting a bit too low, and I need to pull the waist tie in to stop them sliding down, which gives the attractive muffin top look! These ones ride up a bit when I'm running too. I'll try them a couple more times, but they might be making their way into my sons wardrobe.

The £40/pair was because I've seen Montane and Salomon shorts that both look a bit longer, but are both £40+.

I might order a pair of the More Mile ones. Does anyone know if they come up true to size?

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Zeb
Also known as moon on a stick!

I'm after a pair of women's loose fit shorts. Not two-in-one, t...