North West Fetchies Talk Rubbish Thread
3 lurkers | 85 watchers
5:16pm, 26 Oct 2021
jennywrenI did the RnR half a couple of years ago and absolutely hated it, although that wasn’t really the organisers fault. Did you say it was the last marathon?
5:19pm, 26 Oct 2021
Sushi.It was the 2nd Yr I did it not the first.
6:43pm, 26 Oct 2021
monsenb1I've done the RnR half 3 times and the RnR marathon twice. As an event, I must say enjoyed them all.. I like the fact they give you a proper beer at the end, I like the medals, I like the route better than the btr route, even though it is similar in most aspects.. by going down Matthew Street and Penny Lane it really makes it more special (and in the marathon visiting Anfield and Goodison Park). I like the bands every mile.. but there have been a lot of problems and they gave up this year as it is their final event.
About This Thread
Maintained by Homer
- English Half Marathon ( Warrington)
- Best Races in the NW
- Hoka One One Stockport 10 Mile Race
- Race distances in the NW England too short
- Lytham Green Drive 5 mile road race
- Stockport 10
- Stockport 10 2014
- Hit The Trail 5 - 2014 - For those who like a dirty Sunday morning
- Stockport Big 10km
- Stockport 10- Dec 12th 2010