Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

North East local Races

56 watchers
Jun 2019
10:07pm, 8 Jun 2019
2399 posts
jacdaw
Blaydon Race tomorrow, and I'm not ill or injured. Haven't run this since 2011... I doubt I'll match the time I did back then when I was young(er) and fit(ter).
Jun 2019
6:42am, 9 Jun 2019
1734 posts
PenW
Good luck jacdaw! Enjoy the race (it’s one of my favourites)
The distance is a little shorter this year so that may help with the time :-)
Jun 2019
10:28pm, 9 Jun 2019
2400 posts
jacdaw
That was a great race. A bit hot, but really good. Excellent organisation.

I got a better time than my previous attempts, so I guess it must have been a shorter route.

I ran it without any kind of a watch, so was happy that I judged my effort so well without any data.
Jun 2019
11:53pm, 9 Jun 2019
3479 posts
Old Man
First time at Blaydon tonight, really enjoyed it. Brilliantly organised I believe almost totally by volunteers, very well done.

I read that it's becoming increasingly difficult to put on due to cost, regs, H&S etc, so to all NE runners I hope you can keep it going, I'd love to return and you'd miss it big time if it didn't happen, it's genuinely unique, thank you

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by The Pilotlight
Somewhere to chat about all the local races and who will be where.

Barry's website: northeastraces.com

Any races, events or performances you want promoting up here?