North Downs Way 50

2 watchers
May 2015
2:39pm, 5 May 2015
3,171 posts
  •  
ChrisThePuma
Anyone else doing this next weekend? A bit apprehensive as my route finding is rubbish and I have not recced the route :-(
.B.
May 2015
2:42pm, 5 May 2015
15,882 posts
  •  
.B.
I've not done one of the Centurion events but volunteered at the SDW50 and the route was very well marked with red and white tape in the bushes etc. and orange spray on the ground in places where you might go wrong. So I think, as well as the NDW signs it will be well signed and you will be fine.

Good luck! :-)
May 2015
2:50pm, 5 May 2015
21,418 posts
  •  
Bintmcskint
I'm doing it :-)

I know the route pretty well as I run around the NDW quite a lot but, as .B. say, you'll be fine.
The NDW is pretty well signposted and Centurion make a very good job of course marking. I doubt very much that you'll go wrong.

See you at the start :-)
May 2015
2:58pm, 5 May 2015
4,588 posts
  •  
Too Much Water
Some locals would say too good a job of course marking, i.e. non-temporary spray markings still present several months later.
May 2015
3:01pm, 5 May 2015
3,172 posts
  •  
ChrisThePuma
that's good to hear B & Bint - thanks :-)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by ChrisThePuma
Anyone else doing this next weekend? A bit apprehensive as my route finding is rubbish and I have no...