Noo Shoos

2 watchers
May 2012
9:06pm, 31 May 2012
2,777 posts
  •  
Scottynbn
About 350 too. I did do some trail running using them which, in hindsight, wasn`t wise as they have a softer sole. So if you`re getting 350 just now I`m sure all would be well :-)
May 2012
10:25pm, 31 May 2012
815 posts
  •  
Tikka
I found the Nike Pegasus lovely and comfy underfoot, but they were too wide in the toe box for me, my feet were moving around too much.

Someone mentioned that the LunarGlides are narrower....but would I be able to use my custom-made orthotics in them (prescribed for mild overpronation) or would that be overkill given the (alleged ;)) technology of the shoe?

My usual shoe is Asics Nimbus and the last few models have definitely worn out much quicker than previous ones. I start to feel the cushioning go at about 400 miles now, whereas previously I was getting up to 600 miles, and I'm a light(ish) build so I don't think it's me overly stressing them - my running form is no different now than it ever was.
Jun 2012
8:32pm, 4 Jun 2012
2,779 posts
  •  
Scottynbn
I`ve got wide feet (used to have to take an E fit in New Balance shoes) but I can`t say I notice the Lunarglides are narrow. On saying that I`m still on Lunarglide 2s. The "3" does advertise a snug fit
Dec 2019
9:18pm, 2 Dec 2019
6,092 posts
  •  
Dooogs
Back to Mizunos again from today - those Brooks were not comfy at all...

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Caprica Vix (RotJ)
So I need some new shoes and think Id like to branch out a little from my usual Asics Cumulus. I've...