Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

No Sugar No Grain #NSNG NSNG

5 watchers
Mar 2015
7:31am, 1 Mar 2015
11143 posts
Ultracat
Cutting down on sugar is probably a good thing.
Mar 2015
9:46am, 1 Mar 2015
5719 posts
The_Saint
The phrase "it worked for me" is generally the last resort of believers in homeopathy, astrology, dowsing, chiropractic etc etc. Before the time of proving things with evidence this was how the world worked. I am off to slap on a few leeches now to fix my calf for this afternoon's cross country.
MPH
Mar 2015
10:55am, 1 Mar 2015
694 posts
MPH
Is that the same mechanism that said the world should stop eating fat to get slim?
MPH
Mar 2015
11:02am, 1 Mar 2015
695 posts
MPH
Slightly flippant post, but evidence based diets/what's best for the world clearly hasn't worked was my point.

You need to try things for yourself and don't blindly follow government advice, lobbied for on behalf of grain and sugar industries.
Mar 2015
8:54pm, 1 Mar 2015
4272 posts
Too Much Water
I was thinking about this today. I wouldn't invite anyone doing this out for Afternoon Tea!

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by milemonster
huffingtonpost.com

Though i should start a...

Close