No map from Garmin
3:25pm, 17 Oct 2016
Old CrocGoogle soft reset and model number - there's a guy does videos - really good.
3:48pm, 17 Oct 2016
postieboySwitching the watch off then on again did the trick. It's the top left button you use for the light, just press it down for a few seconds to switch it off
About This ThreadMaintained by Old Croc
okay odd query. Downloaded garmin after tonight's run and there's no map data on Garmin connect o...
- IT help - windows update corrupted user profile (Windows 7)
- 100,000 users... nearly!
- Blocking users so you don have to read their posts
- Garmin link to fetch issues?
- Importing using the Garmin Communicator Plugin
- DrawSomething: my new favourite waste of time
- Garmin 310XT
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs