Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

No good for me - but may be for you Brooks Pure Grit 2 (New and Boxed UK 9.5)

1 watcher
RFJ
Aug 2013
9:07pm, 11 Aug 2013
3528 posts
RFJ
Before going on ebay etc, wanted to give running buddies first option..... brought these earlier in the year, felt great in the shop along with the pure flow, but alas the pure flow have given me some issues, so not prepared to try these, hence offering them up to a good home for a resonable offer (cost £89 new and are still boxed and not worn) - hope this is not against the ethos of the site, but as said wanted to give option to fetchies first. Fmail me if interested.

Size (UK male) 9.5

Photo here
Aug 2013
9:18pm, 11 Aug 2013
13153 posts
Discovery Dave
Not my size, but I nearly bought a pair of these. As you said, they felt amazing.
Aug 2013
9:59pm, 11 Aug 2013
484 posts
Moleshome
Having just moved from Brooks Ghosts to Pureflows myself are the issues down to transitioning too quickly?

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by RFJ
Before going on ebay etc, wanted to give running buddies first option..... brought these earlier in ...