nike+ coaching mixes ?????

1 watcher
Jan 2012
10:41pm, 9 Jan 2012
259 posts
  •  
Rab Lee
Does anyone remember the coching mixes that came out on itunes when the nike+ was launched. They were basically 30 - 40 min music tracks with coaching voiceovers there were hills, intervals all sorts of different workouts. It doesnt look like they're available any more, does anybody know of anything similar.
The thing I liked about the nike ones were they werent the usual dancie trancy techno stuff, there was funk, indie pop all sorts and as I say a good mix of different workouts.

I've had a listen to an audiofuel track but wasnt really my thing.
Thanks in advance.
Jan 2012
11:00pm, 9 Jan 2012
3,094 posts
  •  
RichHL
I have a couple of Runner's World mixes which are just the music. They gradually increase in tempo over about an hour and then give you a calmer cool down. You can find them on iTunes. I've only used them a couple of times because I no longer run with my iPhone for safety reasons.
Jan 2012
8:32am, 10 Jan 2012
260 posts
  •  
Rab Lee
cheers, think I've seen them, might even have one. Was really looking for something that had a bit instruction on them, used to use them on the treadmill all the time

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Rab Lee
Does anyone remember the coching mixes that came out on itunes when the nike+ was launched. They wer...