Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

Night vision driving glasses

1 watcher
Jan 2013
11:20am, 13 Jan 2013
13981 posts
hellen
Since having laser eye surgery about 10 years ago my night vision is really poor.

I find the glare from car headlights bad but the worse thing is that my range is short, like driving in fog where you can't see very far ahead. I am fine driving on roads I know well but if I don't know the road I have to drive very slow like you do in fog. This means that I do not drive in the dark. It makes it difficult for races in the winter and has limited what I can do. Next week I am doing Gloucester 50km. I am already stressing a bit about being slower than planned and having to drive in the dark.

Anyway, was looking online this morning and came across some night vision glasses, anyone tried then and can you comment or recommend some good ones?
Jan 2013
11:22am, 13 Jan 2013
13982 posts
hellen
amazon.co.uk

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by hellen
Since having laser eye surgery about 10 years ago my night vision is really poor.

I find the glar...