Newtier! Jinglier! We're back. Do a New Thing for Spring... The Gloves are Off
10:30am, 1 May 2017
MazlinRory says 'thank you very much!' (Or he would if he wasn't fast asleep on my lap).
Same time next year, everyone?
10:45am, 1 May 2017
LindsDIf it's a nice newt you cd post it on the Grateful thread.
See you all next year! Xxxx
7:35pm, 1 May 2017
BaronessBLThank you Sharkie and everyone for such lovely newts. See you next year
About This Thread
- Do a new thing for spring, 2022 edition
- Start Something in September, 2021 edition
- Do a New Thing for Spring - 2021 Anniversary Edition
- Do a New Thing for Spring 2020
- Start Something in September - 2020 edition
- Do a New Thing for Spring 2019
- Start Something in September
- Do a New Thing for Spring (2018)
- 10,000 blue circles in 2022
- Ice pie.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.