Newbie with VLM questions...!

1 watcher
Feb 2019
8:49pm, 4 Feb 2019
First-time poster!!
  •  
lexoli
Hi!

I'm new to FERC but not to running or even the VLM - I just manage to make every run look like my first time...!

I have for you these questions three...

- I have seen mention of a FERC Cheering point at VLM... does anyone know where this is (approx distance) ?

- Is there a FERC running vest?

- I am running VLM in a charity vest, but would like to put a FERC logo on, is there such a thing as a logo iron-on or similar?

Cheers all!
Feb 2019
8:56pm, 4 Feb 2019
11,708 posts
  •  
Rosehip
Hi Lexoli and welcome :)

w hope to have a cheer point at mile 22-ish , (have a look on google, we try to be near the coop/petrol station on the HIghway.) This spot means we can see you from the other side of the highway at about 13 miles too.

This year's Fetch cheer point isn't as organised or as big as it has been in the past - but some of us should be there to provide hugs if needed and/or orange slices etc.

In the absence of a logo, what about a Buff - if there are any left in the store??
Feb 2019
9:00pm, 4 Feb 2019
363 posts
  •  
Trin
Welcome to Fetch lexoli 😊
Feb 2019
9:41pm, 4 Feb 2019
2 posts
  •  
lexoli
Thanks Trin and Rosehip!

Unfortunately, I am one of those runners who gets ridiculously hot when running (I managed my buff and jacket for 1km of the 5 mile Dalby No Ego run last weekend, where I ran most of it, in sub-zero temperatures, in my vest).

I will look out for the cheer point, I know roughly where you mean. My hubby dashes about to see me at various points on the course, he probably won't make it to 22 miles (I see him at about 20), but it will give me something to focus on after I have seen him for the last time before the finish! (If anyone is still there! I mean, I'm hoping to finish before it's dark...! :P )

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by lexoli
Hi!

I'm new to FERC but not to running or even the VLM - I just manage to make every run loo...