Welcome To Fetcheveryone

Our awesome training log doesn't hide its best features behind a paywall. Search thousands of events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more! Join our friendly community of runners, cyclists, and swimmers.
Click here to get started
Already a Fetchie? Sign in here

New Training Share Settings - Coming Soon

3 watchers
Jun 2015
4:24pm, 10 Jun 2015
16057 posts
fetcheveryone
Hello,

I'm working on an update to the sharing options for your training data - giving you more of a global control over who sees what. For example, you'll be able to give different levels of visibility to buddies and to 'everyone'. It's very much a tidy up of the existing system.

I will be doing my best to ensure that the settings you've chosen already will be honoured by the new system - but if you'd like to set your options, here they are:

http://www.fetcheveryone.com/user-settings-visibility.php

Please note that your changes will have NO effect until I put the rest of the code changes live, and the first person that says "it's not working" is gonna get a poke in the ribs ;-)

Cheers
Fetch
Jun 2015
4:58pm, 10 Jun 2015
2538 posts
Nelly
All sounds good Fetch :-)

Hopefully this isn't a "it's not working comment", and thus I avoid a dig in the ribs...

I'm guessing, from your 2nd paragraph and from the different access rights I seem to have for various buddies training logs, that this was an option that we could set before? Just out of interest, other than the direct link above, how would I have previously accessed this setting?
Jun 2015
8:33pm, 10 Jun 2015
4509 posts
Battlecat
Hurray! I like :-)
Jun 2015
1:14pm, 11 Jun 2015
16060 posts
fetcheveryone
There's also going to be a 'Follow' button on user profiles, so you can get notifications when one of your friends / victims has logged some training. Correspondingly, I've added an option to the share settings that allows you to become 'unfollowable'.
Jun 2015
8:23pm, 11 Jun 2015
6529 posts
Ness
Sounds interesting.
Jun 2015
4:41pm, 15 Jun 2015
5169 posts
Rosehip
um three times today i have got a notification that *blank* has logged some training. When I click on it it takes me to my profile.
I haven't logged any training and I don't think I'm following myself..............??
Jun 2015
11:49am, 16 Jun 2015
16068 posts
fetcheveryone
I think that must have been on the mobile site? If so, that should be fixed now.

Got something to say?

To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Hello,

I'm working on an update to the sharing options for your training data - giving you more ...

Close