BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
New trainers for marathon
11:28am, 27 Mar 2012
Fenland RunnerI agree with KB, if the same version of the same shoe, not a problem, done it more than once with 'box fresh' Lunarglides. But if less brave (or stupid) the 50 mile suggestion is a good idea.
11:32am, 27 Mar 2012
Derby TupI did my Bob Graham (23hr 44mins walk / run in the Lakes) in a pair of Inov-8 shoes in which I'd done a couple of 30min walks and one eight mile run. If your shoes fit and they are a model you've used before then one or two short runs should be fine before the marathon
About This Thread
Maintained by FML
- How many miles does your road shoes have in them when racing your road marathon?
- Breaking trainers in for a marathon
- Best shoes for Trail Ultra - Views...
- the vaporfly thread
- Buying new running shoes
- Carbon shoes for better recovery?
- Minimalist Footwear Thread
- Hoka One One Speedgoat 4
- Saucony shoeses
- Retirement home for trainers