New running book, tackles how Running helped with mental health issues, also a lot of marathon related content

4 watchers
Jan 2018
11:13am, 22 Jan 2018
3 posts
  •  
gavlar
Hello All

I hope you don't mind but this is a plug for a new book my wife (Rachel Cullen) has written

The book is called 'Running for my life', and can be ordered via amazon (if you order it please remember to use the fetch link)

Its about her journey from mental health issues, and weight problems in her late teens and 20's to the discovery of running and how its helped her deal with these issues, it also covers her first London marathon in great detail and helps you understand what to expect

Would be great if I could encourage you to have a look

Tom Williams COO of parkrun said - searingly honest, I'd thoroughly recommend this book to runners everywhere'

Louise Minchin BBC Breakfast said - I love this book for showing that sport can change your life
Jan 2018
11:15am, 22 Jan 2018
18,897 posts
  •  
fetcheveryone
Always prefer it if you check with me before plugging - but you softened me up by referring to the Fetch amazon link. Here's a Fetch-enabled Amazon link to the book: amzn.to
Jan 2018
11:20am, 22 Jan 2018
7,584 posts
  •  
becca7
Looks good. Have ordered via the Fetch-link.
Jan 2018
11:37am, 22 Jan 2018
4 posts
  •  
gavlar
Thanks for the link and sorry

Hope you enjoy
Jan 2018
11:44am, 22 Jan 2018
339 posts
  •  
Claypole
Great stuff.
How about getting that Fetch Amazon link added into the sidebar Gavlar?
:-)
Jan 2018
12:08pm, 22 Jan 2018
First-time poster!!
  •  
SimomPRunner
I heard Rachel on radio 2 last week and bought the book, Its brilliant, really honest and though provoking. A really good read.

Tell her I love it
Jan 2018
5:26pm, 22 Jan 2018
28,135 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Lol at the CEO of Fetch popping in and gently admonishing, then helping! I was going to complement the original poster as I love an honest crook (not that selling wares is criminal but you know what I mean). Good luck to Rachel with the book. Some good reviews. :-) G
Jan 2018
5:29pm, 22 Jan 2018
28,136 posts
  •  
HappyG(rrr)
Rats - compliment, not complement!
Jan 2018
5:44pm, 22 Jan 2018
5 posts
  •  
gavlar
Thanks will do
Jan 2018
6:27am, 23 Jan 2018
32,203 posts
  •  
Nellers
Rachel came across very well on the MT podcast last week Gavlar. Tell her well done from me.

About This Thread

Maintained by gavlar
I hope you don't mind but this is a plug for a new book my wife (Rachel Cullen) has written

Fetch Amazon link
amazon.co.uk

The book is called 'Running for my life', and can be ordered via amazon (if you order it please remember to use the fetch link)