New race in Bristol - Nightingale Nightmare 10k 27th Oct. Featuring cake and fancy dress.

1 watcher
Sep 2013
9:58am, 12 Sep 2013
459 posts
  •  
Spleen
My running club - Southville RC - is launching its first ever race, and so naturally we're all tasked with promoting it everywhere we can :D. The start is conveniently located at Bedminister Cricket Club, and the route features a tough climb up Nightingale Valley, followed by the lovely trails of Leigh Woods.

The race will be fully marshalled by one of the noisiest running clubs in the area, so you can guarantee a good atmosphere. As it's Hallowe'en there will be a prize for the best fancy dress costume. Oh and there will be cake for all. So if you're a South West fetchie it would be great to see you there :-)

Race website: c1375089.myzen.co.uk
Sep 2013
4:41pm, 20 Sep 2013
199 posts
  •  
Space Cat
Hmm, day after the Ashton Court 10k :)
Sep 2013
4:59pm, 24 Sep 2013
466 posts
  •  
Spleen
Exactly, you can do both.

I know for a fact there's no free cake at the Ashton Court 10k either :)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Spleen
My running club - Southville RC - is launching its first ever race, and so naturally we're all task...