New "injured" Member

1 watcher
Jan 2017
12:34pm, 25 Jan 2017
First-time poster!!
  •  
nazzurro19
Afternoon All,

i have migrated here from running bug - still use it but its not like it used to be, i know alot of members joined up here too and thus a on a recommendation i have done the same. My names Anthony , Ant for short and i am fairly new to running (started last August) mainly to lose weight and keep fit, i'm a keen cyclist also and do both running and cycling events. I am currently succumbed to "runner's knee" still awaiting physio and an MRI to confirm, so there won't be many runs uploaded on my behalf. i am penciled in to run several events this year one of which is in a couple of weeks time and a half marathon in march. But realistically i'm not expecting to attend now unless a miracle happens. So anyway hello everyone and hopefully soon i can understand the format of this site better and contribute where i can. I run around the hethersett/little melton and surround areas if anyone else is local and fancied a run.

Anthony
Jan 2017
12:44pm, 25 Jan 2017
7,044 posts
  •  
becca7
Welcome to Fetch, Anthony. I hope that that knee is better soon.
Jan 2017
12:53pm, 25 Jan 2017
7,004 posts
  •  
Watford Wobble
Welcome nazz to Fetch. What better place to recover than here.
Jan 2017
12:56pm, 25 Jan 2017
35,382 posts
  •  
Velociraptor
Hi Anthony :) Most runners get some sort of a niggle in their first 12 months but runner's knee doesn't normally mean your running career is at an end and I hope you recover soon. Cyclists are quite well tolerated hereabouts too ;)
Jan 2017
1:01pm, 25 Jan 2017
2 posts
  •  
nazzurro19
haha , yeah i hope so soon because its really boring sitting in resting with my leg up when i could be running or cycling. i did see they accept cyclists here which is cool as it means i may make some cycling friends too at the same time then can go do mini duathlons on the weekends :)
.B.
Jan 2017
3:40pm, 25 Jan 2017
28,439 posts
  •  
.B.
Welcome to Fetch Nazz, I hope you are back running soon run
Jan 2017
9:27pm, 25 Jan 2017
22,049 posts
  •  
HellsBells
Hello and welcome
Jan 2017
10:53pm, 25 Jan 2017
32,801 posts
  •  
Fleecing Icicles
We even welcome trisexuals on here, we're that broad minded :) Welcome!

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Afternoon All,

i have migrated here from running bug - still use it but its not like it used to ...