New forest running festival

1 watcher
Mar 2015
7:52am, 24 Mar 2015
5 posts
  •  
kevsterjw
Well got the culmination of my training plan done on sun. What a lovely day it was. The weather made it, it would have been a bit of a slog in the rain but it was superb. I did the half marathon in 02:05:17, which I was over the moon with. I got really rough about 6 k in and was going cut off back to the start, but found a feed station which i didn't think would be on the half course and it saved me managed to push on then. Super event would like to do a double next year and camp.

Anyone else go?
Mar 2015
8:43am, 24 Mar 2015
2,862 posts
  •  
minardi.
Didn't go but well run medal
Mar 2015
3:19pm, 24 Mar 2015
16,358 posts
  •  
DeeGee
I'm after filling up next spring and I'm happy to do counties I haven't done before. I could have a pop at the 50k. What's the event like?
Mar 2015
12:23pm, 25 Mar 2015
6 posts
  •  
kevsterjw
What i liked is its starts from the red shoot inn/campsite so very easy to make a weekend of it. Didn't see anyone have a bad word about any of the events. Well signed and marshalled. I think i'll do a double next year.
Mar 2015
12:24pm, 25 Mar 2015
7 posts
  •  
kevsterjw
goody bag was good too, t shirt, shower gel, muscle rub, cliff bar, medal at the finish and a Buff is in the post apparent.y.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by fetcheveryone
Well got the culmination of my training plan done on sun. What a lovely day it was. The weather ma...